Monday, July 26, 2010

Parades, Candy, and kids -- oh my!


One of my favorite things about summer is watching parades with my crazy cute kiddos! I love sitting on the curb, waiting for the action to start, and seeing how excited the boys get!
We usually have some sort of food while waiting for the parade to start and this one was no exception-- the amazing donut shop (there are almost no donut shops in Boise) on state and 13th was right up the street from the parade so we walked down and got donuts, then enjoyed them durring our wait!


At this one we had a picnic and enjoyed the beautiful weather and fun people there!


At the fourth of July parade, unfortunately we sat next to these kids who thought it was hillarious to scream "Feed the children!" or "We are SO hungry, please feed us!" at every person who came by with candy-- it was so annoying to us, but the floats all thought it was hillarious and threw a ton of candy at them, yuck. Now that I'm done with my rant, it was really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment