Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family Night

We have a really hard time with Family Home Evening. I think we've had a formal (meaning ANY kind of planning to it) FHE maybe a dozen times in our entire marriage. It's a little ridiculous, but we are working on it, and we are two weeks strong of doing something as a family on Monday night. That being said, last monday was definitely impromptu. We were hanging out waiting for bed time (don't judge me) and found that posing for silly pictures was kind of fun!


The box on Colby's head started it all. He loves to put random objects on his head and say, "hat!", this deceptively makes him sound like he has a limited vocabulary, which he does not-- but all the same, it's hillarious!



So I grabbed my camera, determined to catch the hat on camera, and Jackson decided to get in on the photographic action.

Then they totally started hamming it up!


This was them doing flips off the couch... I know, you can't actually see them doing the flips, but I have a really cheap camera that takes 1/2 an hour to take a picture, so this is as much flip as we'll get until I get something nicer.


At this point Jackson started taking pictures, and this was the first (of probably 20) that didn't include his finger (you know, finger over the lens) and that wasn't black.



This was, I am proud to say, his first, "hold the camera out--self portrait".

And the box came back



And this was the end, just before bed, Jackson and I stuck our feet up and took a picture... oh the imagination of a four year old!



No comments:

Post a Comment